I'll take photos of the bios tomorrow. Btw. the MS-Client disk installed the NE2000 driver at IRQ3/IO300,
I read the NE2000 should be at 10, so I changed that to 10 and now Network is working, but no changes
for the soundcard-problem.
Dos Unisys have "diagnostic-disks" for that machine? I can't find anything yet, even with wayback.org.
EDIT: Pictures of the Bios will be made this afternoon (camera is no working due to low battery
Here the actual upgrade:
Weird thing, this litte Desktop with ViaChipset http://www.usbid.com/datasheets/dsid/180878.pdf
Don't know if the manual is correct, but the linked pdf is not available anymore: http://public.support.unisys.com/pcprod ... 47-000.pdf
Here are some pictures of my machine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/94839221@N ... 3681646872
My actual tests show this behavior with my CT4170:
1. CTCM does not find the device, CTCU finds no PNP card.
2. I start "setup" from the MS-Client 3.0 and change the network address from 300 to 310 and reboot
3. CTCM finds the Vibra16 and the FM and one! digital output works.
4. The second digital output does not work anymore.
5. A reboot leads to "no PNP device found"
6. Starting "Setup" from the MS-Client 3.0 again and changeing the Adress from 300 to 310 again and reboot.
7. The vibra is detected and works again for one playback.
So what is the deal here. The NE2000 has IRQ10/IO300, the Vibra has IRQ5/IO220 SB and IO330 for Midi.
The Network is correct at IRQ10/IO300. Perhaps it's the DMA1.
Were can I checkout what's the problem and solve it.