Windows & DOS Community

Calmira Longhorn + Traduction française

Répondre   Page 11 sur 12  [ 111 messages ]
Aller sur la page « 18 9 10 11 12 »
Auteur Message
LordMMX
Sujet du message : Re: Calmira Longhorn [fr] French Translation
Publié : 21 juin 2009 22:16

Ok, I've added it. It will be nice if the project stays in english language. I was also planning to make it clearly in slovak language but then I've decided to keep it in english for bigger audience...

tortipouss
Publié : 22 juin 2009 00:02
Administrateur
Hors-ligne

PC Rétro : Amstrad 9486i http://tortiplouf.be/appareils.html

@ Matthias, error 404 :(

Profil Citer
Matthias
Publié : 22 juin 2009 00:04
Membre d'honneur
Hors-ligne

PC Rétro : P4 (NEC), Continental Edison (Celeron)

Normal, il n'existe pas encore.
Normal, it doesn't exist yet
Lord MMX a écrit :
Ok, I've added it. It will be nice if the project stays in english language. I was also planning to make it clearly in slovak language but then I've decided to keep it in english for bigger audience...
Don't worry, It'll be in english ;)
And french too.

To improve my spanish, I'll maybe make it in this language.

Seeya

[ img ]
Mon blog sur l'avant-garde :arrow: Cliquez ici

Profil Citer
Vorro
Publié : 22 juin 2009 01:29
Modérateur
Hors-ligne

PC Rétro : Compaq Contura Aero 4/33C !

Oh ! The Calmira Longhorn Project stop it now ? :cry: I'm very sad. I going to let the French website online. It's very glad that Mathias take again the project, it isn't dead yet ! I will upload english versions of Calmira Longhorn on the french official website.

Good works ! BIG LIFE FOR "YOUNG CALMIRA" PROJECT. :lol:

[ img ]
:!: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: Téléversez vos fichiers sur NWServeur (service fourni par Atnode)

Profil Citer
LordMMX
Publié : 22 juin 2009 12:07

It's nice to see that there are still people that like my project. Well, Vorro I'm stopping it for now. I have many other things to do, for example developing of "KYBLSoft Editor", or working in MP-Tuners Studios (my own organization), developing websites that I get paid for... I don't have time for Calmira Longhorn. I even don't have time for my girlfriend so... =))

and I'll glad to see you all on new multilingual mp-tuners.net that will be launched this summer (by now, it's slovak only).

If anybody needs delphi or resource workshop just ask, i'll upload them on my server and put link here...

Dr Frankenstein
Publié : 23 juin 2009 05:53
Membre d'honneur
Hors-ligne

I think a french copy of Delphi is available here, and for anyone who might be interested, I also have the english version on original CD-ROM.

Introducing Windows 95.
It lets you use more than eight characters to name your files. Imagine that. ~Apple.

Profil Citer
LordMMX
Publié : 23 juin 2009 16:43

I used french version of Delphi for Calmira Longhorn 3.5 and final result was, that english calmira has a "french button bug" (every button , like yes , no or cancel) was in french language... :)

----
Posted: Thursday 2 July 2009 13:29

Today I've got very interesting mail. It was posted not just to me, but to every calmira developer known on scene... (it was also posted to Ervin Dotker from Calmira II Team, Alexander de Sousa - developer of Calmira LFN, and Lionel Lowie - developer of Calmira XP 4.0)... I don't know how others responded, but at least for me Calmira is now stopped project.

here it is:
Citation :
Hello.
As a first, I have to thank you for your efforts about Calmira. Thanks, because it is common heritage & history, and should be remembered,
at least as a step in evolution of OS & GUI.
I used Calmira for years, and it was great, and really fast at old comps.
I am writing you this letter as a support for a possible continuing of development!
I want to encourage you, because you could make Calmira useful again! Your effort until now could be valuable again!
There are many new ARM processor based platforms in developing, iPhone is just one of more famous.
Some of them are "smartphones", some are "net tablets", "netbooks", "palmtops", "modern handhelds" etc.
Many Intel, Nokia, Palm, Sony etc platform developed/ are in developing. But there are plenty of new, open source based: I'll mention two, most interested to me:
BeagleBoard and Pandora (BTW I'll be happy owner of Pandora quite soon).
There is also battle about different OSes which will drive those hardwares: Android, Maemo, Angstrom Linux, OS X iPhone, ACESS Linux, WebOS (even "old" as Windows Mobile, Symbian) etc.
Most of them are Linux/Linux based. Some (many?) of them will have some kind of (Linux flavour of) DOSBox (which is already ported to generic ARM) ported to its own platform.
This is where things are starting to be interested:
Range of emulating PC is 286-486, from 33-100mhz. Nobody knows exactly, because it is too many factors (This chart could be of relevance).
What is already proven is that Win 3.1x will work for sure at DOSBox. Speed could be a problem for sure.
If you saw those modern GUIs on those mobile gadgets (resolution is mostly from 320x400 - 800x600px)...
well, I think that it could be easy graphically emulated at Calmira. At least, it should not be much more problem then XP/Vista! ;-)
And if there works only a few essential apps like calculator, notepad, minesweeper ;-) , lview... it is just enough!
I think this project could be fun! I like retro, and now Calmira even more then before!

I'm not a programmer, but I'm ready to help with this project. I'm ready to start programming, even for 16bit Delphi (Euphoria will be more apreciated) ! :-)
Sorry pall(s) if I'm disturbing you, I just thought that you may just care...

Here is info topic for new visitors at Pandora(/Gp32/Wizz/etc) forum called "The Pandora can not run Windows (or WINE)" Posted 17 May 2009.
Soon people started to protest:
"I know this is highly pedantic but i'm fairly certain Windows 3.1 is possible via Dosbox."
and it almost over with state "Windows 3.1 is not useful in any way for what people want to do."
Proove it other! (BTW I'll start there new topic about that subject)

Please mail me without obligations, I'm interesting at your opinion.

Best regards,
Darko Bednjanec, Croatia

P.S.
How Calmira works with Win32s, Wing etc?
I remember that I run e.g. Xara 32-bit at Win 3.11... and there was some german guy that was 'hacked' 32-bit apps to work Win32s@Win3.11 :-o
Btw, I got somewhere on floppy "portable" (ram-disk based) Win 3.1x -but without Calmira.

Matthias
Publié : 02 juil. 2009 15:28
Membre d'honneur
Hors-ligne

PC Rétro : P4 (NEC), Continental Edison (Celeron)

That's very impressive to see a man who is always interested in Calmira Project and old OSes! :o
He's right to say Windows 3.x is enough, with Notepad, Word 6, etc., and that's not useful to put a Windows Vista on a heavy configuration, just to edit files... Even DOS and Windows 1x or 2x can do that thing :lol:

As for my continuation with Calmira... I've too much things to do, like study for my exam (but it's done), VB Projects ^^, or anything else, and on top, Saturday, I'll spend my holidays to Normandie, so I wouldn't be able to continue this project. (Maybe during holidays, I will make a few new Calmira Projects :mrgreen: )

The Website isn't online, but the interface is done.
So if ya want me to upload it, ask me. :)

[ img ]
Mon blog sur l'avant-garde :arrow: Cliquez ici

Profil Citer
Pierreblinux
Publié : 02 juil. 2009 15:44

for mattias: you have other projet :!:

LordMMX
Publié : 11 nov. 2010 04:56

hey guys! :) After long time of inactivity on this forum, I'm back with some news..

first of all, I've graduaded high school. Now, I'm working in childrens center with small kids. 4 hours per day.

So what does this all mean for you?
Maybe another reincarnation of Calmira, because I have a plenty of free time now.

I still have mail from Lionel Lowie, with answer, how to change taskbar color. So no more blue taskbuttons on black
background. Hopefully :)

Anyway, stay tuned ;)

Afficher : Trier par : Ordre :
Répondre   Page 11 sur 12  [ 111 messages ]
Revenir à « Projets aboutis » | Aller sur la page « 18 9 10 11 12 »
Aller :