2) By default, that patch takes effect only on some popular games but Microsoft explains how to add another program on the list. You guess that's the procedure to resolve the annoying bug on Microsoft Virtual PC 2007. Firstly, run Registry Editor (regedit.exe). Ignore the UAC if warning.
3) Go to the following key
and display the content of « Layers ». If the key doesn't exist, create it.
4) Inside the « Layers » key, create a new string value. For its name, specify the complete address of Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 executable file. For example, if the host operating system is Windows 8 64-bit and it's installed on C: drive, the value name should look like this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Virtual PC\Virtual PC.exe
The exact address depends on the configuration of your computer! You must take into account the actual name of executable file.
5) In addition to name, you have to modify the data of that string value. Enter NoDTToDITMouseBatch
6) It isn't over! Open a command prompt with administrators permissions and run the following command:
7) Reboot the computer. Now, the mouse cursor normally behaves inside all virtual machines