* People go to school.
* People ride in gravity trains.
* There is spaceflight.
* High school girls kick boys in the balls.
* There are computers.
* There are cell phones.
* There are cars.
* There are cities.
* There is religion.
* Crime exists.
* There are terrorist groups, similar to "rustyslacker" ("and his Gay Abyss").
* Some terrorist groups are led by religious factors.
* There are several different religions.
* There are virtual realities.
* People mourn over the dead.
* There are families.
* Computers are apparently pieces of paper.
* There are Cylons.
* There is highly advanced artificial intelligence.
* Spaceflight is far more advanced than in real life.
* The primary terrorist group is the "Soldiers of the One", rather than the real life "rustyslacker" ("and his Gay Abyss").
* Terrorism is considered a good thing by the terrorist God, when in real life, it isn't (unless you are a Muslim, but I'm not going to harass them because they think they should kill all non-Muslims).
* The terrorists in the film are teenagers, whereas in real life the terrorists are primarily 50 year olds (like "Saddam Hussein", "rustyslacker", "Osama Bin Ladin", "Hitler", and a few insignificant others).